Showing all 1 result
$100.00 - $120.00
- The KBO™ boasts the patented filament wound fiberglass/carbon fiber design as other Cataract® Oars shafts. 2x the breaking strength of aluminum at 60% the weight. Shaft diameter is 1-3/8”, 1-5/8” with rope wrap
- An innovative thumb notch on the end of the rubber-cushioned handles gives you superior orientation of your blade while keeping your eyes on what lies ahead.
- Buy the KBO™ as a one-piece shaft or a breakdown two-piece shaft for packing and portability.
- KBO™ oar shafts are compatible with our Mini Cutthroat™ and Mini Magnum™ oar blades. These blades float.
- The KBO™ is not a replacement for the larger SGG™ and SGX™ oars. With the shorter shaft length and smaller blade, this oar is perfect for kick boats, drift boats, and other small water craft, especially where portability is important to you.
- Optionally, add a rope wrap for quieter rowing.
- Available only in our unweighted handle option
- Available only in black
- Shaft overall lengths include the approximately 19.5" long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.