303 Aerospace Protectant
$11.99 – $18.99
303 Aerospace Protectant prevents surfaces from fading, discoloration and cracking caused by harmful UV rays. Easily protect your gear with 303.
Originally engineered for aerospace and aviation applications, 303® Aerospace Protectant has found its way into millions of homes for day-to-day use on vehicles, sports equipment, patio furniture accessories and more. Unlike many protectants that leave greasy residues, Aerospace Protectant dries to a clear matte finish. And because it’s water-based, this protectant is safe to use on all products, from your vehicle’s paint job and leather seats to internal engine parts.
There’s a lot of power packed into this one product. A premium surface treatment, Aerospace Protectant not only protects against fading, discoloration and cracking from harmful UV rays, but repels dust and stains, too. Simply spray on and wipe dry for a beautiful, matte finish that protects your vehicle from road grime and favorite belongings from dust and soiling. Best of all, each application will last for months.
No other protectant beautifies as intensely or preserves as powerfully. Keep UV-sensitive materials looking new, year after year.
- Powerful UV blockers
- Easy to use, simply spray on and wipe dry
- Restores lost color and luster
- Keeps treated surfaces looking new
- Prevents fading and cracking
- Matte finish with no oily and greasy residue
- Anti-Static, repels smudges, dust, soiling and staining
- Safe and effective for vinyl, gel-coat, fiberglass, carbon fiber, synthetic/natural rubber, plastics and finished leather
|Dimensions||13 × 5 × 2 in|
10 oz, 16 oz, 32 oz
Use only on clean surfaces. For best results use 303® Multi-Surface Cleaner. Place a drop cloth under the cleaner to be treated to catch any overspray. Out of direct sun, spray surface with 303® Aerospace Protectant and WIPE COMPLETELY DRY. If streaking occurs, too much product has been used. Use a wet towel to remove excess, IMMEDIATELY WIPE COMPLETELY DRY.
Note: this product does not air dry. Extra buffing with a dry cloth INCREASES bonding, repellency & longevity. Apply every 3-5 weeks for maximum UV protection.
Great for use on a variety of surfaces such as: vinyl, leather, plastics, synthetic & natural rubber, eisenglass, PVC, gel coat & fiberglass.
Ideal for: Hypalon inflatable boats, wet/dry suits, composite oars, helmets, visors, and goggles. Not for use on unfinished leathers (such as suede), fabrics (canvas) or floorings.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..