Guide to the Green & Yampa in Dinosaur National Monument, 2nd ed
When you’re planning a trip on the Green and Yampa Rivers in Dinosaur National Monument, this RiverMaps™ guidebook is a must have. Describes rapids and camps, plus USGS maps.
In stockEmail to a friend
- Covers both the 43 miles of the Gates of Lodore to Split Mountain section of the Green River and the 46 miles on the Yampa River’s Deerlodge Park put-in to its confluence with the Green. Boaters on the Yampa float their final 25 miles on the Green River to the Split Mountain takeout.
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- These large format books are printed on tough synthetic waterproof paper and spiral bound so they lay flat and can take the waves, splash and wear of a river trip.
- Opened up, the left side page has mile-by-mile descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest. There are also great color photos that illustrate the text.
- The right side page features color USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There’s no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- But wait, there’s more. In the front of the book is lots of information about the rivers, the landscape and the flora and fauna.
- These front eight pages are chock full of Park Service contact info and regulations, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is really an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon