Guide to the Snake River in Hells Canyon and the Lower Salmon River
Your must-have guide for your trip down spectacular Hells Canyon and Idaho’s Lower Salmon. This RiverMaps guide book is durable and waterproof with USGS topo maps and excellent descriptions of river features.
Only 2 left in stockEmail to a friend
- Covers the Snake River through Hells Canyon to Heller Bar and the Lower Salmon River from Hammer Creek to its confluence with the Snake.
- Spiral-bound format with full-color topographical maps on the right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- The advanced mapping software used in this guidebook allows relief shading of the topo maps, giving you a much better perspective of the terrain.
- Excellent mile-by-mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The 26 topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate river shape really help you keep track of where you are.
- The high-quality waterproof paper really stands up to the soaking it’s going to get!
- The book lists numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- All photos in this edition are in full color.
- Also includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, geology, archaeology, resource protection and plants found in the area.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon