Guide to the Upper Salt River, Arizona
The Guide to the Upper Salt River is a must-have guidebook for your trip down Arizona’s Salt River. Durable and waterproof, with USGS maps and excellent descriptions of river features.
In stockEmail to a friend
- This book covers the entire permitted portions from the put-in at Highway 60 through the South Gleason River Access to the take-out at Highway 288 on the Upper Salt River.
- Spiral bound format with full color topo maps on right side and complete text descriptions on the facing page.
- Color photos highlight some of the river’s more famous attractions and features.
- Excellent mile by mile information on rapids, campgrounds, geological features, historical sites and reference points.
- The topo maps are the same scale as the original USGS maps. The contour lines and accurate shape of the river really help you keep track of where you are.
- High quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- This guidebook also includes numerous side hikes and interesting features away from the river.
- Includes info pages on frequently asked questions about boating the river, area geology, archaeology, resources protection and plants found along the river, as well as emergency contact information.
|Dimensions||14 × 9 × .5 in|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon