We designed the KBO™ for smaller boats. By shortening the shafts we created the ideal rowing configuration for modest vessels. Mild or rough waters, navigate with perfection. Cataract® Oars offers the KBO™ as a one-piece or two-piece configuration. The breakdown two-piece design is great for portability. Built with the same tough materials as the SGG™ and our patented filament winding technique, the KBO™ is strong, flexible, and lighter than other oars on the market. The KBO™ oar is not, however, a replacement for our bigger oars. Rather, the KBO™ is a great option for kick boats and small fishing vessels. Its compact design makes it perfect for space saving. A tough, urethane finish protects the shaft from scratches, dings, and UV rays, increasing the life of the oar. Compatible with the Mini Magnum™ and Mini Cutthroat™ oar blades.
- Same patented filament wound fiberglass/carbon fiber design as other Cataract® Oars shafts in a smaller diameter for kick boats and small watercraft. Shaft diameter is 1-3/8”, (1-5/8” with rope wrap).
- The KBO™ is not a replacement for the larger SGG™ and SGX™ oars. With the shorter shaft length and smaller blade, this oar is perfect for kick boats, drift boats, and other small water craft, especially where portability is important to you.
- Buy the KBO™ as a one-piece shaft or a breakdown two-piece shaft for packing and portability.
- An innovative thumb notch on the end of the rubber-cushioned handles gives you superior orientation of your blade while keeping your eyes on what lies ahead.
- KBO™ oar shafts are compatible with our Mini Cutthroat™ and Mini Magnum™ oar blades. These blades float.
- Optionally, add a rope wrap for quieter rowing.
- Available only in our unweighted handle option
- Available only in black
- Shaft overall lengths include the approximately 19.5″ long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.
Shaft Material: Fiberglass, Carbon fiber
Shaft Diameter: 1 3/8”, 1 5/8” with rope wrap
Warranty: 1 year
*Available with Rope Wrap
|Standard Oar Lengths|
|Assembled Length (ft)||Shaft Length (in)||Breakdown Top (in)||Breakdown Bottom (in)||Mini Blade (in)|
*custom lengths available upon request
Warning: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, no array or string given in /home/advan712/public_html/cataractoars.com/wp-content/themes/woopress/woocommerce/single-product/tabs/tabs.php on line 92
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..