Limited Edition Canyonlands StreamLite Blade
*Price per blade
Celebrate the muddy waters of Utah’s desert rivers that we all know and love. Get yours while supplies last!
Out of stockEmail to a friend
The Limited Edition Canyonlands StreamLite™ oar blade shares the beloved asymmetric shoal cut design drift boaters and anglers everywhere have come to love from Cataract® Oars Cutthroat™ oar blade. This StreamLite™ blade comes in a rich brown color that echos the beauty of the tower cliffs and raging waters found in the canyonlands of the American west. At 2-1/2 pounds per blade you can compound the weight savings from Cataract oars into big time muscle and joint relief. Long days on the river can exist without stiff shoulders and sore backs. Ignite the explorer in you. Outfit yourself with the Canyonlands StreamLite™ oar blade and bring the west to life.
- Shaped to put more surface area underwater.
- Rich brown coloration.
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup and makes removal a breeze.
- Floating blade keeps the oar in the oar lock when you let go to net the big one.
- Easy to use push-button system.
- Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ & StreamLite™.
- Measures 8.5” W x 27.5” L
|Dimensions||36 × 9 × 2 in|
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||8.5″ W x 27.5″ L|
|Blade Insert:||1 5/8” diameter|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon