- This 8” wide, 19.5” long blade is shaped to put more of the blades surface area underwater. Because of this, the Mini Cutthroat gives maximum propulsion in minimum water conditions.
- The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in streams when water is low, and the fishing is good.
- The grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- The easy to use push-button lock securely locks the blade in place and at the same time makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go of the handle.
- Built for Cataract Oars KBO oar shafts.
Now available for the KBO shafts the Mini Cutthroat oar blade lets you say goodbye to those short, choppy strokes. No more scraping away at gravel bars with your blade tips. We gave the Mini Cutthroat blade its scooped shape so that you can avoid such annoyances and concentrate on what lies ahead. Greater submerged oar blade surface area allows for maximum propulsion in low water conditions. The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low but the fish still bite. With the Mini Cutthroat shallow water blade, you’ll be able to put your boat exactly where you want it. And keep it there!