The mini version of our tried-and-true Magnum™ blade offers the same great quality in a smaller package for our KBO shafts. This strong, lightweight blade’s teardrop-shape delivers tons of power without feeling unwieldy. At 7” wide the Mini Magnum™ oar blade features enough surface area to move you forward quickly, and the thin cross-section quietly slices through the water when stalking fish on your favorite stream.
- At 7” wide, the 19.5” long blade moves a lot of water.
- A grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go of the handle.
- The easy-to-use push-button lock securely locks the blade in place and makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- Built for Cataract® Oars KBO oar shaft.
|Dimensions||28 × 7 × 5 in|
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||7″ W x 19.5″ L|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..