Molded Plastic Sleeve
$9.95 – $17.95
*Price per unit
Protect your oars with plastic oar sleeves. These tough, injection-molded plastic sleeves have an inside diameter of 1-7/8″ (large) and 1-3/8″ (small) respectively.
Protect your oars and tighten the open oarlock system with molded oar sleeves. Injection molded polyethylene. Small sleeve fits over the KBO™ oar shaft (1-3/8″ outer diameter). Large sleeve fits over the SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ oar shafts (1-7/8″ outer diameter).
- Protects your oars from dings and fit smoothly in open oar locks.
- They clamp securely to the oar shaft with a threaded bolt and nut.
- Oar Rights and Oar Stops fit over the Oar Sleeves.
- Overall length of SMALL plastic sleeve is 10”
- Overall length of LARGE plastic sleeve is 11″
- Note: The Molded Oar Sleeve does allow some adjustment for slight differences in oar shaft diameters. Tighten the adjustment bolt until the Sleeve is firmly in place. DO NOT over tighten. Over-tightening the bolt can crack the plastic. This damage is NOT covered by warranty.
- Sold individually.
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 1 in|
Large Plastic Oar Sleeve (Inside Diameter of 1-7/8"), Small Plastic Oar Sleeve (Inside Diameter of 1-3/8")
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information found on our website.
$158.95 - 192.50
- The SGG™ is a filament wound oar shaft made of strong fiberglass/carbon fiber.
- An innovative thumb notch on the end of the rubber-cushioned handles gives you superior orientation of your blade while keeping your eyes on what lies ahead.
- With 2x the breaking strength of aluminum at 60% of the weight, SGG™ oars are ready to take on any challenge.
- Our shafts flex and rebound like wood oars without the need of constant refinishing.
- Optional counterbalance handles add 4lbs at the top of the shaft reducing swing weight for less fatigue. See handles for more details and choices.
- The SGG™ has a tough, urethane finish protecting the shaft from scratches, dings, and UV rays, increasing the life of the oar.
- SGG™ oar shafts are compatible with Cataract™, Cutthroat™, Magnum II™, and Streamlite™ blades. These blades float.
- Optionally, add a rope wrap to protect your shaft from wear, give you a quieter rowing experience, and achieve better control in the oar locks.
- Shaft overall lengths include the approximately 27" long blade (sold separately). For a list of ACTUAL shaft lengths, please see the Specs section.