Molded Plastic Sleeve
$9.95 – $17.95
*Price per unit
Protect your oars with plastic oar sleeves. These tough, injection-molded plastic sleeves have an inside diameter of 1-7/8″ (large) and 1-3/8″ (small) respectively.
Protect your oars and tighten the open oarlock system with molded oar sleeves. Injection molded polyethylene. Small sleeve fits over the KBO™ oar shaft (1-3/8″ outer diameter). Large sleeve fits over the SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ oar shafts (1-7/8″ outer diameter).
- Protects your oars from dings and fit smoothly in open oar locks.
- They clamp securely to the oar shaft with a threaded bolt and nut.
- Oar Rights and Oar Stops fit over the Oar Sleeves.
- Overall length of SMALL plastic sleeve is 10”
- Overall length of LARGE plastic sleeve is 11″
- Note: The Molded Oar Sleeve does allow some adjustment for slight differences in oar shaft diameters. Tighten the adjustment bolt until the Sleeve is firmly in place. DO NOT over tighten. Over-tightening the bolt can crack the plastic. This damage is NOT covered by warranty.
- Sold individually.
|Dimensions||12 × 1 × 1 in|
Large Plastic Oar Sleeve (Inside Diameter of 1-7/8"), Small Plastic Oar Sleeve (Inside Diameter of 1-3/8")
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..