Shred whitewater with the tough and comfortable Navigator™ Guide Paddle by Cataract® Oars. This stiff carbon fiber/fiberglass composite shaft takes responsiveness to the next level. Get your boat in position to take on whatever mother nature can throw at you. Super strong, and still light enough to keep your arms from getting heavy down the long stretch. Gain some control on the river and saddle up with the Navigator™ Guide Paddle.
- 8″ Wide fiberglass blade heightens responsiveness and moves a lot of water.
- Comfortable grip keeps the paddle firmly in your control.
|Dimensions||72 × 8 × 3 in|
On Sale: 52" – $95, On Sale: 54" – $95, On Sale: 56" – $95, 60" – $155, 63" – $155, 66" – $155, 72" – $155
|Blade Material:||Fiberglass||Shaft Material:||FiberglassCarbon Fiber Composite|
|Blade Size:||8” W x 21” L||Breakdown:||No|
|Blade Shape:||Symmetrical||Weight:||38 oz|
|Grip:||Indexed Shaft, Molded T-Grip||Uses:||Whitewater|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..