NRS 1″ Straps
$4.95 – $5.95
Absolutely the best cam straps you can buy! The NRS 1″ HD Tie-Down Strap has been the first choice of rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other outdoor enthusiasts for over 35 years
Rafters, kayakers, canoeists and other water enthusiasts love these burly cargo straps. They’re the gold standard for boaters, but savvy people have found literally hundreds of other uses for them. You’ll want these straps for your boating gear bag, car trunk, truck bed, ATV, camper… everywhere. Ask any boater and they’ll tell you, “You can never have too many.”
- 1″ wide polypropylene webbing has a tensile strength of 1,500 pounds, so you can lash down your gear with confidence.
- The webbing is soaked in a UV protectant for long life in the sunny outdoors.
- Two center-mounted stainless-steel springs give the cam buckle a stronger, more secure grip on the webbing.
- The length of each NRS tie-down strap is woven right into the webbing, so there’s never any guesswork when choosing the right size for the job.
- Sold as single straps.
- A waterproof 1″ x 3″ tag near the buckle gives you a place to write your name and contact info to prove to your buddy that it’s your strap, NOT his.
3', 4', 6', 9'
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..