Tired of trekking over hillsides and through brush with an armful of unwieldy oars? Take heart—the Portage and Storage bag is the answer. This roomy bag can carry three oars and three blades with room to spare. Just sling it over your shoulder and head out through the bush. Use both hands for scrambling or carrying your raft. In any case, life—and river rafting—just got a whole lot easier.
Protect your oar shafts and blades from weather. As we all know, direct sunlight, prolonged, will degrade the surface of just about anything, including Cataract Oars (don’t worry: they’re easily refinished). When your oars are not in use, hide them from destructive rays by zipping them in this bag. Its heavy canvas construction will shield them.
- Holds 8′ – 11′ oars, with blades detached.
- Fits 3 shafts and 3 blades comfortably.
- Protects your oars from harmful UV rays.
- Full-length zipper provides easy packing and unpacking.
- Wide padded shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
|Dimensions||24 × 12 × 3.25 in|
- The storage bag is 108″ in length and 14″ wide
- Sturdy straps to accommodate 3 oars
- 4 inside pockets for blades
- Front pocket is 15″ lengthwise and 4″ from bottom to top
- Keep in mind, the Cutthroat Blade will not fit in the pockets
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..