Razor™ Oar Blade
- The Razors™ thin profile gives stealth to the wily fisherman.
- Carbon fiber two-ply twill reduces cracking and chipping from sharp impact.
- With the urethane edge protector with dynel edging further reinforces the blade adding further protection.
- Lightweight, at 2.5lbs, the Razor™ keeps rower fatigue at a minimum.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go of the handle.
- The easy to use push-button lock securely locks the blade in place and at the same time makes it a breeze to switch out the blade when needed. No tools necessary.
- Built for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ shafts.
The Razor™ oar blade features a thin profile for slicing through water with ease. A carbon fiber 2-ply twill adds even greater strength. This lightweight blade gives you surgical precision when rowing. A urethane edge protector guards against rock chips and damage. Our lightest blade, the Razor™ weighs only 2.5 pounds. For the drift boat aficionado, kick boater or light rafting enthusiast, the Razor™ can’t be beat. Note, we designed the Razor for fishing and deep water rowing and it’s not suitable for whitewater of any significance. Compatible with the SGG™, SGX™, and X Wound™ oar shafts.