Streamlite™ Oar Blade
FREE SHIPPING on order over $100
- Shaped to put more of the blades surface area underwater.
- Measures 8.5” W x 27.5” L
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup and makes removal a breeze.
- Easy to use push-button lock secures the blade in place.
- This blade floats causing the oars to bob on the surface when you let go.
- Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ & Streamlite.
Cataract Oars’ expert team of engineers have innovated the way we enjoy rivers for more than 30 years. Now, they’ve done it again with our lightest blade yet! The Streamlite™ oar blade shares the same asymmetric, water hugging shape Cutthroat rowers love for shallow water while shedding excess weight and maintaining all the muscle for the ultimate in performance. Weighing in at 2 ½ pounds, the Streamlite™ is one of the lightest blades on the market. Whether you’re running Class V or fishing your local river the Streamlite™ will keep you rowing long after everyone else turns in for the day.
Looking for more places to buy the Streamlite™ Blade?
Buy the Streamlite™ direct in Cataract Oars Online Store – just add it to your cart.
Order through one of our many dealers.