Cataract Oars’ expert team of engineers have innovated the way we enjoy rivers for more than 30 years. Now, they’ve done it again with our lightest blade yet! The StreamLite™ oar blade shares the same asymmetric, water hugging shape Cutthroat rowers love for shallow water while shedding excess weight and maintaining all the muscle for the ultimate in performance. Weighing in at 2 ½ pounds, the StreamLite™ is one of the lightest blades on the market. Whether you’re running Class V or fishing your local river the StreamLite™ will keep you rowing long after everyone else turns in for the day.
- Shaped to put more surface area underwater.
- Grooved blade insert prevents silt buildup and makes removal a breeze.
- Floating blade keeps the oar in the oar lock when you let go to net the big one
- Easy to use push-button system.
- Built tough for Cataract Oars SGG™, SGX™, X Wound™ & StreamLite™.
- Measures 8.5” W x 27.5” L
Looking for more places to buy the StreamLite™ Blade?
Buy the StreamLite™ direct in Cataract Oars Online Store – just add it to your cart.
Order through one of our many dealers.
|Dimensions||36 × 9 × 2 in|
|Blade Material:||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
|Blade Size:||8.5″ W x 27.5″ L|
|Blade Insert:||1 5/8” diameter|
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important aspects to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased. You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods and if the product is unused and still packaged.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Cataract™ Oars.
- Please ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc..
Ship your item back to Cataract™ OarsFirst, contact us for any special details or requests: Address 2575 S 3270 W, Salt Lake City, UT 84119, USA Please remember to ensure that all item(s) you are returning is repackaged with all parts/stickers/etc.. For more information, view our full Shipping Policy information found on our website.
Paperback – June 1, 2018by Molly Absolon